Le Caviste’s Wine Club, Second Installment
We’re changing the format a little bit this time, doing 6 packs instead of full cases of 12.
This week’s offering:
- Noella Morantin “LBL” – super unique Natural Sauv Blanc from Touriaine
- Sebastien Brunet “Arpent” Vouvray – crisp, bright Chenin Blanc
- Cuava del Chaman Verdejo – organic verdejo from south east Spain (our newest producer!)
- Sebastien Brunet “100%” Pet-Nat – Golleau and Gamay from the Loire, funky fresh summer bubbles
- Chateau Cambon Beaujolais – classic expression of Gamay, structured and savoury, it drinks like a Cru Beaujolais
- Pierre Borel – Clos de Pavee Bourgueil – single vineyard, cool climate Cab Franc with great limestone minerality
How it Works
This IS NOT a subscription service. You’re always free to jump on or off whenever you like.
If you’d like to get on board, let us know in the next few days. The deliveries will be next week, Thursday the 23rd and Friday the 24th. The cost is $267.30 all-in for deliveries in Toronto (if you’re outside the city, there will be a small delivery fee).
We’ll have to close the offer later this week (we need a couple days to process everything with the LCBO warehouse), so if you’re interested, get back to us ASAP.
To find out more about Le Caviste, our wine club, or to subscribe, please be in touch: